Friday 1 March 2013

Christian Dior AW13


So we’re now into Paris Fashion Week after a very uneventful week in Milan. I’m never really excited for Milan but this season it’s seemed duller than usual.

Today was the Christian Dior show and I was intrigued into what Raf would exhibit this season. Although I wasn’t too fond of his first collection for Dior I’ve gradually came around and I really liked the SS13 collection.

This collection was such a breath of fresh air. The silhouettes of the collection are to die for, over the top yet so simplistic! Something I really liked from this collection was the bustled knitwear at the waist, giving such a flattering look to the outfit. The bright bold red jacket was my favourite look, the way it was styled was so simplistically - genius.

I’m so looking forward to the rest of Paris Fashion Week with Louis Vuitton and Chanel as the grand closing to another fashion month.


No comments:

Post a Comment